When you think about women’s perfume, there is a high chance that the first thing that will pop into your head is the legendary Chanel NO. 5, or maybe some other Chanel perfume. We agree that the Chanel perfumes are iconic, but can a woman feel just as timeless wearing a more affordable yet just as charming perfume?
Well, of course, she can! Here are some of the best perfumes for women under $100!
1. Viktor & Rolf- Flowerbomb
With hints of rose, freesia, and jasmine, accompanied by the warm and musky scent of patchouli as the background, this perfume is perfect for those that like full-bodied scents without being overly sweet. It’s very romantic and would be great for date nights and romantic settings as well. I wore this perfume on my wedding, honeymoon, and all our anniversaries so far, so it’s safe to say this perfume has a special place in my heart, but I’m not the only one! What women are saying: “This fragrance is amazing and refreshing. When I wear it i notice everyone complements the deliciousness of its smell. It almost seems to change the mood of everyone around!! This is my favorite!”
2. Paco Rabanne- Lady Million
This is the best perfume for women that want to earn or feel like a million bucks. 😉 Lady Million is a sensual perfume that has flowery, woodsy notes, and smells like the nectar of newly blossomed flowers. The top notes of this perfume are lemon, raspberry, and orange. While the middle notes are Arabic jasmine, the flower of orange, and gardenia. Lastly, the lower notes are honey and patchouli. All of these combine to form a flirty, sexy, and fresh fragrance that will for sure turn heads! What women are saying: “This stuff is amazing and smells very luxurious. I got a lot of compliments on This and the last power is awesome.”
3. Glossier You
Have you ever wanted a perfume that adopts the scent of you? Sounds pretty cool, right? Glossier You is the ultimate personal fragrance. The following is taken directly from their website because I think they describe it best! How to describe Glossier You? First, you smell the pink pepper—the bright, sparkling, spicy top note that makes a good first impression. Then you get into the woodsy, slightly sweetheart of the scent that comes from ambrette seeds and warm, ambery ambrox. It’s balanced with iris, a white floral, for a creamy freshness. It’s not one of those perfumes you wear to become someone else. Mostly, it smells like you: soft, warm, familiar. We designed it to feel open-ended, like it’ll grow with you no matter where you are in your personal evolution. This is not a finished product. It needs you 😉 What women are saying: “This is such a fun and flirty fragrance! The first time I sprayed it on, the scent immediately made me happy and calm for some reason. It’s unlike any perfume I’ve ever had or tried which is rare in the perfume industry and definitely prompted me to buy this as soon as my sample runs out!”
4. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium
This scent is totally different from all of the rest. Feminine yet dark, it’s attractive and intoxicating. Yves Saint Laurent continues to wow the public by producing a fiery, energetic, and dynamic fragrance. That’s why this fragrance’s name is Opium; it stands for something that is exciting and mystic at the same time. What women are saying: “I purchased this perfume without knowingly smelling it beforehand. It’s absolutely beautiful, so feminine yet dark. If you love vanilla you will love this!”
5. Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Can you smell classic and timeless without spending the price tag of Chanel? Yes, and here’s your proof. This fragrance is one of the best Elizabeth Taylor fragrances made so far. It represents femininity in the best way possible. There’s something in this perfume that yells confidence and seductiveness. That’s probably the Italian iris, as well as the jasmine and Turkish rose which fit into the middle notes. And as a delightful finish, comes the sandalwood and amber. This is an extraordinary charming, elegant, feminine, and sensual perfume. What women are saying: “I have worn White Diamonds for over 20 years. I guess I could say it is my signature fragrance. People have asked what scent I’m wearing and most are usually pleasantly surprised to hear it is White Diamonds. Every once in awhile I try another perfume but always go back to the White Diamonds.”
6. Lancome La Vie Est Belle Fruity and warm with blends of black currant, praline, tonka bean, vanilla, and patchouli notes, La Vie Est Belle is definitely a favorite with thousands of women. This is a timeless and elegant fresh scent that will last all day. This one happens to be a personal favorite of mine as well! What women are saying: “I feel like a woman with a beautiful warm sensual scent to complement my radiant smile when wearing this perfume… and yes this scent does make me smile. I have never had a perfume that actually brought a smile to my face before, but this one does. I feel free, happy and beautiful when wearing it, enhancing my love for life. Indeed the saying “Life Is Beautiful” really does describe this fragrance. The bottle too. All of the marketing is completely on track with what is in the bottle. Beautiful overall, truly beautiful.”
7. Carolina Herrera Good Girl And here we have one of the most popular fragrances ever made. This Carolina Herrera perfume exudes elegance, sophistication, and a little bit of darkness. From packaging to scent, this perfume is made for the bold woman with its combination of dark and light elements. A powerful and sensual mode activates as soon as this fragrance touches your skin, with top notes of coffee, mixed with middle notes of jasmine and tuberose. Cocoa as one of the lower notes gives us the feeling there is kindness and gentleness in the woman that wears this. What women are saying: “Awesome! This packaging is everything, and the scent is delicious. It’s the perfect combo of youthful sweetness and a sophisticated musk. The lady who wears this is fierce, but maintains an innocence about her. She can slay from head to toe in a business suit, or sweats. Carolina got it right with this one. Myself, and all of my loved ones who have this…. she’s captured us in a bottle. GET YOU SOME!”
8. Versace Bright Crystal
With over 10k ratings on Amazon, this perfume has become a tried and true favorite for thousands of women. A classic designer fragrance while still being affordable, it’s enchanting and distinctly feminine while being perfect for the woman that likes fresh, light, and floral scents. Versace Bright Crystal is the fragrance you get when Donatella Versace combines an inviting scent with timeless elegance! What women are saying: “I use this every day and I don’t need much. The scent is light and airy, but lasts and definitely leaves an impression. I always get compliments and get asked what I’m wearing. I bought this solely based on reviews and my ‘risk’ paid off! Completely worth the price too!” Don’t like any of these on this list? You could also try Coco Mademoiselle, Lucky You, and Vera Wang. All highly rated and under $100 as well! No matter which perfume you might end up choosing, the important thing is to feel confident while wearing it. If makes you feel happy and like you can conquer the world if you wanted to, then that is the right perfume for you!
9. Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
Last, but not least on this list, for now, is Miss Dior Eau de Parfum by Dior, of course, which I have been using almost daily because it smells so nice too, the bottle is so pretty and I got it as a gift for my birthday. But here in Slovenia, I checked and it’s still under 100 € (probably under a 100 $ too).
The fragrance was advertised with slogans like “Miss Dior for love”, “Dior for love” and “And what about you? What would you do for love?”.
The composition was announced as an elegant floral, with dominant notes of roses, the Damask rose and the May rose from Grasse, to be precise. The rest of the composition consists of a fresh opening of lemon, mandarin and pink pepper and a sensual accord in the base that includes rosewood and patchouli.
I hope you found your next favorite perfume on this list of the best perfumes for women under $100. Which one are you going to add to your beauty cabinet?
Until next time, stay cozy & chic,